Dried Edible Culinary Flowers-Natural Food Trend-100% Organic
Aroma, colors, flavors, and earthy vibes of edible flowers growing at the foot of Mount Olympos, savor special occasions raw food, and culinary projects.
Definitely the natural food trend
Use edible flowers on food styling creations, salad, dishes, tea, cocktails, sweets, coco bowls. Flavoring sea salt and sugar with petals.
Decorate kids' everyday food plates, bars, cookies, choco bars, and party dishes. Wedding table runners, cupcakes, ice cream balls.
100% Organic product, 0% of Chemicals 0% of Pesticides
Quantities per jar
- Lavender approximately 150 twigs
- Rose petals approximately 2 cups of petals
- Cornflower petals approximately 2 cups of petals
- Calendula approximately 3 cups of petals Use as salad ingredients, coco bowls,
- Rosebuds approximately 60 flower buds
- Mini roses approximately 150 flowers (1-2cm) ideal for little sweet treats
- Petal confetti approximately 2 cups of calendula and cornflower petals,
- Viola approximately 300 flowers
- Fresh Herbs- Sage-Rosemary-Lemon thyme (Thymus citriodorus).
- Fairy Garden-real dry flowers for pastry decoration, 10gr and, size 1,5-3cm
Orange is red, brought nearer to humanity by yellow!
Perhaps people allergic to pollen should avoid consuming edible flowers.