Choco Biscuit Truffles with Lemon Sugar No Butter Added
Posted by Katy Pentari on
It's a junior birthday party tomorow, and let's make our favourite chocolate biscuit citrus truffles. So delicious, the flavour sharpen your taste buds, and so easy to make. No butter added.
Here's what we need:
- Biscuits homemade either those in your cabinet or edible raw cookie dough for a 100% raw recipe 300 grs
- Raw cacao powder 2 tbsp
- Lemon sugar 1 tbsp
- Fresh squeezed orange juice
There is no need for quantities,, simply taste to adjust the ingredients.
Biscuits are already sweet enough. Use sugar to balance a bit the bitter of the cacao powder. Oranges are sweet this time of the year as well.
Mix well all the ingredients, with your hands. Use more orange juice if you want a more juicy result.
The coating is festive here.
Keep truffles in the fridge and Enjoy!
Lemon Sugar Recipe:
In a bowl, zest one flesh lemon, the yellow part only. Add in the sugar of your choice, and mix well. For the truffles I used a mixture of coconut sugar and stevia.
How to make raw cookies dough:
- 220gr almond flour (in a high speed blender blend almonds to flour).
- 100grs sugar of your choice
- 170grs any kind of unsweetened nut butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract or the zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
Cream together the butter with the sugar until well mixed. Add in the vanilla, the salt, and the almond meal. Please add flour one tablespoon at a time, until at the right consistency.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Biscuit truffles, Choco Biscuit Truffles, Choco Truffles, How to make lemon sugar, How to make raw cookies dough, Truffles, Truffles with Lemon Sugar