Information Collected Automatically
- Your IP address or other unique identifiers for your device.
- Device type.
- Your location.
- The type of browser software and operating system you are using.
- The web page(s) you have access, and the time you accessed them.
We collect information from you when you:
- Place an order from our e-shop.
- Return an item or make an exchange.
- Inquire about our Services.
- Create an account via our Services.
- Sign up for email updates or to receive our newsletter and/or advertisements.
- .Use a Service that requests information regarding your location.
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion; or
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event.
EU Law GDPR cookie compliance
Like many companies, we sometimes use “cookie” technology on our web site. These cookies are stored on your computer by your browser. When you log in, this type of cookie tells us whether you’ve visited us before or are a new visitor. The cookie doesn’t obtain any personal information about you or provide us with any way to contact you, and the cookie doesn’t extract any information from your computer. We do use the cookie to help us identify site features in which you have the greatest interest so that we can provide more of what you may want.
However, some Stryker collections involve types of data with special requirements (for example, health information) which require a different privacy notice. Whenever that is the case, Stryker will make it clear that the privacy notice concerned is different from this general privacy statement.